Resilia Frontline training
RESILIA® Frontline is cyber security awareness training for all your employees. Delivered via interactive e-learning modules, RESILIA® Frontline equips staff with the skills and behaviours they need to make the right decisions at the right time in the face of increasing cyber risks.
RESILIA® Frontline training can be customised to the requirements of the organisation and its individuals. It can work alongside existing information security training or create a complete programme of cyber security awareness training for all staff.
RESILIA® Frontline modules include:
- Social engineering
- Online safety
- Social media
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Removable media
- Password safety
- Personal information
- Information handling
- Remote and mobile working
Resilia® Foundation training course enables your staff to play a full part in cybersecurity planning and implantation.
It has been created for:
- Staff responsible for security, risk, HR, finance or IT functions
- Heads of practice
- Managing partners and practice managers
- Lawyers and students who are interested in security issues and their own professional development.
RESILIA® Foundation will enable students to produce cyber resilience strategies, implement cyber resilience into the organisation’s infrastructure, and mitigate security breaches.
Prior experience and knowledge required: none
Course duration: three days.
Topics of study
Resilia® Practitioner training course is for legal staff who are involved in developing cybersecurity strategy.
- The 2-day course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of Resilia (students must have the Foundation Certificate).
- Candidates learn how to balance costs, benefits, risks, and flexibility while improving the effectiveness of cyber security.
Topics of study
- Explaining how IT service management (ITSM) processes and cyber resilience interact
Foundation & Practitioner
How to apply?
How do I enrol?
What happens after I send my enrolment form?
(2) pay your initial invoice by bank transfer or card.