RESILIA® Frontline is cybersecurity awareness training for all your employees. Delivered via interactive e-learning modules, RESILIA® Frontline equips staff with the skills and behaviours they need to make the right decisions at the right time in the face of increasing cyber risks.
RESILIA® Frontline training can be customised to the requirements of the organisation and its individuals. It can work alongside existing information security training or create a complete programme of cybersecurity awareness training for all staff.
RESILIA® Frontline modules include:
- Social engineering
- Online safety
- Social media
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Removable media
- Password safety
- Personal information
- Information handling
- Remote and mobile working
Resilia® Foundation training course enables your staff to play a full part in cybersecurity planning and implantation.
It has been created for:
- Staff responsible for security, risk, HR, finance or IT functions
- Heads of practice
- Managing partners and practice managers
- Lawyers and students who are interested in security issues and their own professional development.
RESILIA® Foundation will enable students to produce cyber resilience strategies, implement cyber resilience into the organisation’s infrastructure, and mitigate security breaches.
Prior experience and knowledge required: none
Course duration: three days.
Topics of study
- The 2-day course is aimed at those with existing knowledge of Resilia (students must have the Foundation Certificate).
- Candidates learn how to balance costs, benefits, risks, and flexibility while improving the effectiveness of cybersecurity.
Topics of study
- Explaining how IT service management (ITSM) processes and cyber resilience interact
What will I need before I get started?
How to apply?
How do I enrol?
Thinking about enrolling in an LTC RESILIA® Frontline online course?
All our courses are designed to fit around your existing commitments. They can be studied at your own pace and are delivered by our approachable team of law lecturers and practitioners with years of industry experience.
Most importantly, our courses represent great value for money and can be paid for via instalments, making them accessible and ensuring a real return on investment.
What happens after I send my enrolment form?
(2) pay your initial invoice by bank transfer or card.