Mock exams to test your SQE1 Knowledge
Check your SQE1 knowledge to see how much you know, as well as the areas you need to work on, with our SQE1 Just Mocks course options. Ideal if you are confident in your legal knowledge and you are seeking to gain mock experience ahead of your SQE1 assessments, or as a useful tool to help you identify the level of preparation you require and a suitably supportive prep course.
We offer 3 variations of this course depending on your requirements:
- SQE1 Just Mocks – Over 1000 questions including over 600 MCQs and over 400 mock questions to prepare for both SQE1 assessments.
- SQE1 FLK1 Just Mocks – Over 500 questions including over 300 MCQs and over 200 mock questions to prepare for the FLK1 assessment.
- SQE1 FLK2 Just Mocks – Over 500 questions including over 300 MCQs and over 200 mock questions to prepare for the FLK2 assessment.
Each course option contains the following:
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs): MCQs for each individual subject area designed to test your functioning legal knowledge in the areas of law and practice outlined in the SQE1 assessment specification.
- Mock Questions: SQE1 assessment style multiple choice questions, requiring a single best answer response. The mock questions, in comparison to the MCQs are more complex, drawing on a number of areas of knowledge of law and practice. In similarity to the SQE1 assessment, it will not be highlighted the subject area to which the question relates.
- Timed mock assessment: SQE1 assessment style multiple choice questions, requiring a single best answer response in a timed setting. Each timed mock assessment consists of 90 questions so as to best represent the number of questions that you would be expected to answer in one sitting. Once submitted the answers will be revealed, with an explanation of the correct answer together with the related assessment specification information so that you can identify the subject and area of knowledge relevant to the question to assist in any additional revision to be undertaken.
What will I be tested on?
Our SQE1 Just Mocks course options will test your knowledge across the subject areas listed within the SQE1 assessment specification.
With 3 months course access as standard on the SQE1 Just Mocks course option, and 2 months on each of the SQE1 FLK1 and SQE1 FLK2 Just Mocks options, you are provided with ample time to utilise the questions and feedback provided, as well as revisit each multiple times should you choose.
Other SQE1 course options
If on completion of your SQE1 Just Mocks course you find you require further SQE preparation and support, you can upgrade to either SQE1 Express Prep Course or SQE1 Full Prep Course with Law Training Centre by simply paying an additional fee. Contact our team to discuss your options.
Get a sneak peek of our learning resources to help you decide whether our course is right for you with our FREE SQE1 Prep Course Demo! Access today and find out how you can benefit from SQE1 Prep.
Course fees and enrolment
- SQE1 Just Mocks: £395
- SQE1 FLK1 Just Mocks: £250
- SQE1 FLK2 Just Mocks: £250
Get up to 20% off when purchasing SQE1 Just Mocks and SQE2 Just Mocks packages together.
Please use the buttons below to view our course fees.
Law Training Centre accepts PayPal as a payment option. A link to PayPal will be provided on your invoice when you sign up for a course. PayPal is a secure card processor and allows you to use your debit or credit card to pay, you do not need to have a PayPal account to use this service.
What will I need before I get started?
To study your online course, you will need the following:
We are here to help. If you have any questions on the above, please contact us.
How do I enrol?
The Law Training Centre accepts applications throughout the year so that learners can start when it suits them most.
You can request an enrolment form by completing our form. Once completed, you will receive the form directly to the email address you provide.
Please fill in the enrolment form and return it to [email protected]
To ensure your enrolment is processed as quickly as possible, please make sure that you read the form carefully, and fill out all the required boxes. If you need any help or have questions, please contact us on 0330 088 8495 or [email protected]
What happens after I send my enrolment form?
Once received, your enrolment will be processed by our Student Services Team. If there are any queries at this stage, we will contact you.
We will issue your invoice according to your chosen option – either self–sponsored or firm-sponsored. If you are paying by instalments, a separate Direct Debit mandate email will be sent out for you to complete online, you will need to set up both the Direct Debit and complete the initial payment. Once the invoice has been paid (or the Direct Debit set up if applicable) please notify us by return email.
- Payment options:
You can pay by bank transfer to our account or by card using the payment link on your invoice. Cheques are accepted and your course login will be made live once the cheque has cleared into our bank account.
- Course Login:
Once we have processed your payment and the 14-day cooling-off period has passed or has been waived, please allow up to 2 working days from the invoice being paid to being emailed your course login.
Why choose us?
Our course delivery is uniquely engaging, having full regard of how precious time is for those not only studying law, but also practising at the same time.
We are here to support our students and partners by providing them with the tools to stand out from the competition and accelerate their legal career.