Thinking of starting your legal career? Now is the time to enrol for 2018/19 Canterbury classroom courses, book an information meeting with an LTC advisor now.Read More
WELCOME TO THE LAW TRAINING CENTRE – FLEXIBLE ONLINE PROVIDER OF CLC AND CILEx LAWYER QUALIFICATIONS
LTC is a leading provider of accredited lawyer qualifications and post-qualification training for legal professionals. We work with some of the region’s largest firms and government bodies to help their staff operate more effectively, confidently and efficiently by focusing on the knowledge, skills and expertise that make a difference in the legal workplace.
At LTC we not only deliver effective and engaging training but work with you to assess, plan and schedule training that matches the needs of your team.
Bespoke training need not be an out-of-reach option. We take the time to understand your team’s needs and tailor the training to ensure the relevant topics are covered and scheduled in a cost-effective manner. With LTC’s experience in in-house, offsite and e-learning, you benefit from competitively priced training without sacrificing quality, relevance and employee engagement.
Are you looking to retain talented practitioners & develop your experienced but not yet qualified team members? With our accredited lawyer qualifications you can. LTC is South East’s first accredited CLC Licensed Conveyancer and Licensed Probate Practitioner qualifications centre and is a fully accredited CILEx Lawyer Qualifications provider.
As an LTC student you can study at our centre or through our flexible online distance learning supported by tutors. You benefit from outstanding pass rates, small class sizes, flexible support both face to face and long distance along with intensive exam revision sessions. Employers benefit directly from higher staff retention, motivated teams and increased charging out rates.
‘As well as comprehensive weekly tutorials, there were thorough revision sessions, giving the essential preparation needed to excel in exams.‘
CILEx Graduate Fast-Track student
BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH LTC
- Tutor support and guidance from CILEx and CLC specialists
- Small class sizes for supportive learning
- Study at a pace that suits you
- Flexible training with daytime and evening courses and nationwide distance learning
- Innovative e-learning area included for all classroom based learners
- 24/7 access to all course materials, lectures, revision materials and guides
- Experienced law lecturers, tutors and practitioners with practical and current experience
- CILEx exam centre status for LTC students to write their exams at the centre
- CLC exams in Kent, London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds
- Convenient location, modern, state of the art premises on the University of Kent campus in Canterbury
- Strong links with the CILEx Kent Branch – excellent networking opportunities
- The LTC Employability Partnership with Kent firms places learners in work experience placements and jobs
FULL SUITE OF CILEx LAWYER QUALIFICATIONS AT LTC – ONLINE AND FACE TO FACE STUDY
- CILEx Level 3 Certificate and Professional Diploma in Law & Practice
- CILEx Level 6 Professional Higher Diploma in Law & Practice
- CILEx Graduate Fast-Track Diploma
- CILEx Professional Skills Units
- CILEx Single Subject Certificates
FULL SUITE OF CLC LAWYER QUALIFICATIONS AT LTC – ONLINE STUDY
Latest news from LTC
Intensive summer sessions: CILEx Legal Research and Client Care Skills units
Thinking of enrolling for a CILEx Level 3 or Level 6 Diploma and are keen to get a head start on your studies? Fast-track your studies with LTC supporting you along the way.
Thinking of enrolling for a CILEx Level 3 or Level 6 Diploma and are keen to get a head start on your studies? Fast-track your studies with LTC supporting you along the way.Read More
Become a Licensed Conveyancer / Probate Practitioner with LTC’s nationwide supported e-learning
The South East's first accredited CLC Course provider. Enrolling now for 2017/18.
The South East's first accredited CLC Course provider. Enrolling now for 2017/18.Read More