Thinking of starting your legal career? Now is the time to enrol for 2017/18 courses, book an information meeting with an LTC advisor now.Read More
WELCOME TO THE LAW TRAINING CENTRE
LTC is a leading provider of lawyer qualifications and post-qualification training for legal professionals. We work with some of Kent’s largest firms and government bodies to help their staff operate more effectively, confidently and efficiently by focusing on the knowledge, skills and expertise that make a difference in the legal workplace.
At LTC we not only deliver effective and engaging training but work with you to assess, plan and schedule training that matches the needs of your teams and departments.
Bespoke training need not be an out-of-reach option. When we work with you we take the time to understand your team’s needs and tailor the training to ensure the relevant topics are covered and scheduled in a cost-effective manner. With LTC’s experience in in-house, offsite and e-learning you benefit from competitively priced training without sacrificing quality, relevance and employee engagement.
Are you looking to retain talented practitioners & develop your experienced but not yet qualified team members? As Kent’s largest CILEx Lawyer Qualifications provider exclusively focused on Law, LTC students benefit from outstanding pass rates, small class sizes, flexible training and intensive CILEx exam revision sessions. Employers benefit from higher staff retention, motivated staff and increased charging out rates.
‘As a recent LLB graduate, it ticked all the boxes.‘
CILEx Graduate Fast-Track student
BENEFITS OF STUDYING CILEx WITH LTC
- Tutor support and guidance from CILEx specialists
- Small class sizes for supportive learning
- Study at a pace that suits you
- Flexible training with daytime and evening courses
- Innovative e-learning area included for all classroom based learners
- 24/7 access to all course materials, lectures, revision materials and guides
- Experienced law lecturers, tutors and practitioners with practical and current experience
- Convenient location, modern, state of the art premises on the University of Kent campus in Canterbury
- Strong links with the CILEx Kent Branch – excellent networking opportunities
- The LTC Employability Partnership with Kent firms places learners in work experience placements and jobs
CILEx LAWYER QUALIFICATIONS AT LTC
- CILEx Level 3 Certificate and Professional Diploma in Law & Practice
- CILEx Level 6 Professional Higher Diploma in Law & Practice
- Graduate Fast-Track Diploma
- Professional Skills Units
- Single Subject Certificates
LTC Students exceed CILEx average pass rates in all areas:
Latest news from LTC
Intensive Summer 2017 Sessions for Client Care and Legal Research (CILEx)
Thinking of enrolling for a CILEx Level 3 or Level 6 Diploma and are keen to get a head start on your studies?
Thinking of enrolling for a CILEx Level 3 or Level 6 Diploma and are keen to get a head start on your studies?Read More
Revision sessions well underway for June 2017 Exams
CILEx June 2017 Exam preparation sessions underway - case study analysis for practice papers and revisions sessions for law papers at LTC.
CILEx June 2017 Exam preparation sessions underway - case study analysis for practice papers and revisions sessions for law papers at LTC.Read More