As part of the introduction of the CILEX Professional Qualification (CPQ), Learners wishing to complete a Level 3 qualification must have registered as a CILEx Student Member by 31 May 2021. Learners enrolling on the Graduate Fast-Track Diploma must also register for CILEx membership by 31 October 2021.
However, if you do not have CILEx membership you can also register with CILEx as a non-member to sit exams (only applicable for Level 6), subject to exam fees. For more information on CILEx membership, please follow this link. You can also contact CILEx directly if you have any further questions about the membership.
Enrol on CILEX Legacy Courses between 1st July and 31 August and receive 15% off multi-unit purchases.
Professional and Affordable CILEx courses
Study individual modules with Law Training Centre
- Law Training Centre delivers all CILEx subjects through our state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- All our tutors are law lecturers and practitioners with a wealth of experience in the legal sector.
- Our CILEx courses are competitively priced, whilst providing you access to a vast bank of learning resources for 18 months and unlimited tutor support.
- Expert tutor-led CILEx Revision Sessions are included in your package. Supported by an expert tutor, these sessions provide you with invaluable knowledge and techniques to prepare you for your final CILEx exams.
- Law Training Centre’s CILEx courses run throughout the year, allowing you to enrol at any time.
- Flexible study lets you ‘earn as you learn’ and with our flexible payment options, you do not have to incur massive levels of student debt.
- On 26th March 2021, CILEx confirmed that the June 2021 exam window will once again be online. Furthermore, CILEx have confirmed that they will not be returning to paper-based examinations. Therefore, all current and future Law Training Centre learners will continue to sit their exams remotely via online proctored exam – matching the flexibility that our supportive online learning environment provides throughout their qualification journey.
- Contact us today to enrol on individual CILEx modules
There is a CILEx route for you whether you are…
|A school leaver|
|Within the legal sector|
Key benefits of the CILEx route
- Study full time or part-time with our tutor-supported e-learning, leaving you free to work in legal practice and gain the necessary qualifying employment to becoming as a Chartered Legal Executive Lawyer and a CILEx Fellow.
- No training contract or pupillage required. To qualify as Chartered Legal Executive Lawyer, you only need to obtain the requisite Qualifying Employment (36 months, of which 24 months can be undertaken whilst you study).
- Qualify in one or more areas of specialism.
- Value-for-money study, entry and membership fees.
- Exemptions available, meaning less study time and lower costs.
- Professional recognition and membership, regulated by CILEx.