Management of Risk
What are the benefits of MoR®?
Who are our mor® courses for?
Our MoR® courses are suitable for any legal organisation or individuals who direct or share the responsibility for managing its risks:
- Those who have a leadership, practice management or change management role
- Dedicated risk managers – or those assigned such a role
- Heads of departments
- Lawyers with the seniority to create and maintain business initiatives and to drive standards
- Any law student, lawyer or member of a firm (from support staff to managing partner) who wishes to acquire these additional, essential skills for legal business
- Cross-functional teams within legal organisations
Frequently asked questions
Once the principles, approach and processes are decided upon, the emphasis is upon embedding them and undertaking consistent and regular reviews depending upon which of the organisation’s objectives are at risk.
Foundation Certificate: Exam
Practitioner Certificate: Exam
Students may make use of the following resources during examination: Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners, ABC Guide to sample risk documents and worked examples. Only the booklets on questions, scenarios and answers are permitted. Holders of the Foundation Certificate only are not required to re-register.
Foundation & Practitioner
All our courses are designed to fit around your existing commitments. They can be studied at your own pace and are delivered by our approachable team of law lecturers and practitioners with years of industry experience.
Most importantly, our courses represent great value for money and can be paid for via instalments, making them accessible and ensuring a real return on investment.
What will I need before I get started?
How to apply?
How do I enrol?
You can request an enrolment form by completing our form here. Once completed, you will receive the form directly to the email address you provide.
Please fill in the enrolment form and return it to email@example.com
What happens after I send my enrolment form?
(2) pay your initial invoice by bank transfer or card.