Professional and Affordable CILEx courses
Study individual modules with Law Training Centre
In light of the introduction of the CILEX Professional Qualification (CPQ), learners enrolled, or seeking to enrol, on CILEx legacy qualification courses need to have obtained the appropriate CILEx membership by the 31st May 2021.
This includes those enrolled or seeking to enrol on the following courses:
- CILEx Level 3 Certificate in Law and Practice
- CILEx Level 3 Professional Diploma in Law and Practice
This also applies to all Level 3 CILEx learners intending to progress to Level 6 of the legacy qualification pathway.
For full details of CILEx’ membership categories, please see the CILEx website.
If you have already obtained membership, you do not need to take any action.
Law Training Centre will continue to accept enrolments onto the CILEx legacy qualifications after the 31st May, providing that you have obtained membership before the CILEx deadline.
If you have any queries regarding enrolment, please contact our Student Services Team by email or by phone at 0330 088 8495.
We are committed to keeping all learners up to date with the latest information relating to CILEx qualifications being delivered by Law Training Centre. You can register your details with us to receive the latest updates on the CPQ from Law Training Centre.
- Law Training Centre delivers all CILEx subjects through our state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- All our tutors are law lecturers and practitioners with a wealth of experience in the legal sector.
- Our CILEx courses are competitively priced, whilst providing you access to a vast bank of learning resources for 18 months and unlimited tutor support.
- Expert tutor-led CILEx Revision Sessions are included in your package. Supported by an expert tutor, these sessions provide you with invaluable knowledge and techniques to prepare you for your final CILEx exams.
- Law Training Centre’s CILEx courses run throughout the year, allowing you to enrol at any time.
- Flexible study lets you ‘earn as you learn’ and with our flexible payment options, you do not have to incur massive levels of student debt.
- On 26th March 2021, CILEx confirmed that the June 2021 exam window will once again be online. Furthermore, CILEx have confirmed that they will not be returning to paper-based examinations. Therefore, all current and future Law Training Centre learners will continue to sit their exams remotely via online proctored exam – matching the flexibility that our supportive online learning environment provides throughout their qualification journey.
- Contact us today to enrol on individual CILEx modules
There is a CILEx route for you whether you are...
Key benefits of the CILEx route
LTC learners say
Unparalleled support and study resources
Our course fees include:
All our courses are designed to fit around your existing commitments. They can be studied at your own pace and are delivered by our approachable team of law lecturers and practitioners with years of industry experience.
Most importantly, our courses represent great value for money and can be paid for via instalments, making them accessible and ensuring a real return on investment.
Over the summer break, we also run the Professional Skills units as classroom-based units. This means you complete your mandatory units before the September semester starts.
What will I need before I get started?
How to apply?
How do I enrol?
The Law Training Centre accepts applications throughout the year so that learners can start when it suits them most.
You can request an enrolment form by completing our form. Once completed, you will receive the form directly to the email address you provide.
Please fill in the enrolment form and return it to email@example.com
What happens after I send my enrolment form?
(2) pay your initial invoice by bank transfer or card.