Professional and Affordable CILEx courses with LTC
- Law Training Centre delivers all CILEx subjects through our state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- All our tutors are law lecturers and practitioners with a wealth of experience in the legal sector.
- Our CILEx courses are competitively priced, whilst providing you access to a vast bank of learning resources for 18 months and unlimited tutor support.
- Expert tutor-led CILEx Revision Sessions are included in your package. Supported by an expert tutor, these sessions provide you with invaluable knowledge and techniques to prepare you for your final CILEx exams.
- Law Training Centre’s CILEx courses run throughout the year, allowing you to enrol at any time.
- Flexible study lets you ‘earn as you learn’ and with our flexible payment options, you do not have to incur massive levels of student debt.
- On 26th March 2021, CILEx confirmed that the June 2021 exam window will once again be online. Furthermore, CILEx have confirmed that they will not be returning to paper-based examinations. Therefore, all current and future Law Training Centre learners will continue to sit their exams remotely via online proctored exam – matching the flexibility that our supportive online learning environment provides throughout their qualification journey.
There is a CILEx route for you whether you are...
Key benefits of the CILEx route
LTC learners say
Unparalleled support and study resources
Our course fees include:
All our courses are designed to fit around your existing commitments. They can be studied at your own pace and are delivered by our approachable team of law lecturers and practitioners with years of industry experience.
Most importantly, our courses represent great value for money and can be paid for via instalments, making them accessible and ensuring a real return on investment.
Over the summer break, we also run the Professional Skills units as classroom-based units. This means you complete your mandatory units before the September semester starts.
What will I need before I get started?
How to apply?
How do I enrol?
You can request an enrolment form by completing our form. Once completed, you will receive the form directly to the email address you provide.
Please fill in the enrolment form and return it to email@example.com
What happens after I send my enrolment form?
(2) pay your initial invoice by bank transfer or card.