Course Comparison Guide
The route to becoming a lawyer, solicitor or other law professional has become increasingly complex, and can often be confusing for learners that are unsure on which pathway is best suited to them.
Law Training Centre’s Course Comparison Guide provides those wishing to pursue a career within the legal profession with a wide range of options in a way that is easy to understand. In this interactive guide, we explain the options available to you in relation to your end goal, your timeframe for achieving that goal, your available resources in terms of time and funding, and how deep and varied you want your studies to be.
Whether you know what qualification you want to achieve, or just know you want to get into the legal profession, the Course Comparison Guide will simplify the often confusing landscape of legal education.
Our Course Comparison Guide offers full details about the following:
- Routes to qualifying as a lawyer with Law Training Centre, with or without a degree
- CILEX (Chartered Institute of Legal Executives) CPQ and CILEX Legacy routes for legal executives
- SQE (Solicitors Qualifying Exam) for both SQE1 and SQE2 route for solicitors (with a range of courses to suit budgets and prior experience)
- CLC (Council for Licensed Conveyancers) routes for conveyancing and probate
- NALP (National Association of Licenced Paralegals) route for paralegals
If you would like to discuss your options further, please contact our friendly Student Services Team at [email protected].