Prince2-2017 Project Management
PRINCE2® is the gold-standard in project management methodologies. We’re teaching PRINCE2® 2017 – the most up-to-date version at Foundation and Practitioner levels.
How does project management work?
Who are our Prince2® courses for?
Our PRINCE2® courses are suitable for any legal organisation or individual working in a legal team or who is studying for a career in a legal organisation:
- Any law student, lawyer or member of a firm (from support staff to managing partner) who wishes to acquire additional, essential skills for legal business
- Those who have a leadership, practice management, project management or change management role
- Dedicated project managers – or those assigned such a role
- Heads of departments
- Lawyers with the seniority to create and maintain business initiatives and to drive standards
- Cross-functional teams within legal organisations
Frequently asked questions
PRINCE2® is successful because it creates a common language for all participants in a project and was created from feedback from users, project management specialists and a review panel of 150 public and private sector organizations.
By the end of the course students will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and facets of all project management roles, the seven principles of PRINCE2® plus its seven themes and seven processes.
- Identify which specialist products (e.g a marketing campaign) and which management products (e.g. a project plan or stage report) require input and output from the seven processes. Define the key reasons why you’d use each product and the criteria for their success.
- State how the processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project work together.
The Practitioner certificate is for those whose current role depends upon running projects or whose future role will involve that.
It’s also highly relevant for leaders who may not be hands-on with projects but who will manage project managers or otherwise encounter projects frequently.
Students of the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination need to hold a current certificate in one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation. Practitioners holding a current certificate will not be required to re-certify to the 2017 version
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Foundation & Practitioner
What will I need before I get started?
How to apply?
How do I enrol?
What happens after I send my enrolment form?
(2) pay your initial invoice by bank transfer or card.