As part of a series of talks and workshops with the Kent Student Law Society, Dino Dullabh from LTC talked to aspiring lawyers at the University of Kent about the opportunities and importance of using social media well.
The interactive workshop covered the essential do’s and don’ts and insider tips to making the most of the opportunities social media offers including:
- The common misconceptions around using LinkedIn
- How to make the ‘human’ connection in a digital networking environment
- The people element to social media – what does it really mean?
- How to build connections effectively
- The power of LinkedIn Groups
- Positioning yourself and showcasing achievements
- Publish yourself and showcase your knowledge, skills and expertise
- The regulatory consideration – the unique considerations for legal professionals using social media
Do you or your lawyers use social media to full effect? Are you aware of how you and your staff comply with the regulatory requirements in relation to social media?
Contact us for an initial consultation to discuss how LTC can help you reap the benefits and avoid the pitfalls that legal professionals face when using social media.