We are delighted to announce that LTC is now an approved CILEx exam centre and LTC students will sit their exams at our Centre in Canterbury from January 2018!
So what changes?
- LTC students will write their CILEx exams at our Canterbury centre with free parking and public transport links by train and bus
- You no longer need to travel to a London venue and pay the additional external exam centre fee (the exam registration fee charged by CILEx will still apply).
- Registration for the exams will happen directly with LTC and a new exam registration form will be communicated in due course
What stays the same?
- The exam timetable remains the same and the exams at LTC will run in accordance with the dates and times set by CILEx
- The usual CILEx registration deadlines still apply
- CILEx exam fees remain the same (a copy of 2017 fees are attached, please note CILEx will announce their 2018 fees in due course)
- The CILEx Reasonable Adjustments policy, procedure and exam regulations remain the same
We are very pleased to gain this approval from CILEx and be able give our learners a more convenient and less stressful way to write their exams.
Existing students will receive further updates, however in the meantime if you have any queries in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us.
To enrol on our CILEx courses this September and benefit from this service please contact us on 01227 811845 or firstname.lastname@example.org