It is a common misconception that the SRA Rules only apply to solicitors. In this workshop, we explain how every staff member of a firm is responsible in adhering to the rules and regulations of the SRA Handbook (2011) and provide a clear explanation of the main regulations, with the use of practical examples.
- Explanation of the 10 SRA principles and common breaches
- Identifying and explaining the practical implications of the Code of Conduct and other key provisions in the SRA Handbook.
- Understand the SRA’s new outcomes-focused approach to regulation
- Explaining the roles of the COLP and COFA
- Considering the key principles in the SRA Handbook
- Identifying common risk areas within practices
- When things go wrong – how to deal with breaches of the Code of Conduct
- Change is in the air – how will the new proposals for a revised SRA Handbook and Code of Conduct affect law firms
Who is this course for?
- Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Departments
- Senior lawyers
- Paralegals, legal assistants and support staff
- Members of your firm who are required to meet the ongoing training SRA and CILEx CPD training requirements
Course dates and venue
The course takes place at the LTC training suite at the Innovation Centre, Canterbury.
Contact us using the form below for the next available date for this course
In house or Group Training?
We can deliver this course at your venue or run an exclusive event for your employees only at the LTC training suite. Group training (4 or more) is usually the most cost-effective option. To discuss or get a quote please contact using the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 03300 888 495.
Course cost and how to book:
This course is delivered in-house at your firm with prices starting at £1,250.00 for up to 5 delegates. Please contact us with the subject line ‘One Day Intensive Conveyancing Course enquiry’ or call us on 03300 888 495 with your firm address and a number of delegates for a quotation and availability.
Other courses to consider: