This workshop will be particularly useful for those with no or little experience in delivering presentations. The workshop will provide you with a strong understanding of the key elements that make any presentation successful, ensuring maximum engagement.
- Understanding the elements of an successful presentation and what to avoid
- Tips on producing a great presentation with engaging content, ensuring that you put your message across successfully
- Designing visual materials to help you communicate your point, ensuring others will relate to it
- Public speaking techniques, focusing on posture, voice, gestures, humour.
- How to manage anxiety and the effective use of notes
Who is this course for?
- Newly qualified lawyers or lawyers in training
- Solicitors, barristers, legal executives, paralegals
- Members of your firm who are required to meet the ongoing training SRA and CILEx CPD training requirements
Course dates and venue
The course takes place at the LTC training suite at the Innovation Centre, Canterbury.
Contact us using the form below for the next available date for this course
In house or Group Training?
We can deliver this course at your venue or run an exclusive event for your employees only at the LTC training suite. Group training (4 or more) is usually the most cost-effective option. To discuss or get a quote please contact using the form below, email email@example.com or telephone us on 03300 888 495.
Course cost and how to book:
This course is delivered in-house at your firm with prices starting at £1,250.00 for up to 5 delegates. Please contact us with the subject line ‘One Day Intensive Conveyancing Course enquiry’ or call us on 03300 888 495 with your firm address and a number of delegates for a quotation and availability.
Other courses to consider: