In today’s competitive legal market, it is crucial to achieve as much as you can in as little time as possible. Modern lawyers juggle many balls, whether it is fee earning targets, client deadlines or management tasks. It is therefore imperative to have a clear awareness and understanding of the techniques that will increase your productivity and effective use of your time, while at the same time reducing your stress levels.
- Where does your time go? Self-assessment to establish goals & priorities
- Overcoming procrastination and prioritising
- Changing habits – adopting good ones and kicking bad ones
- The art of effective delegation
- Surviving the email onslaught
- Tips for using technology efficiently without letting it run your life
- Practical time management tips
Who is this course for?
- Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Departments
- Senior lawyers
- Paralegals, legal assistants and support staff
- Members of your firm who are required to meet the ongoing training SRA and CILEx CPD training requirements
Course dates and venue
The course takes place at the LTC training suite at the Innovation Centre, Canterbury.
Contact us using the form below for the next available date for this course
In house or Group Training?
We can deliver this course at your venue or run an exclusive event for your employees only at the LTC training suite. Group training (4 or more) is usually the most cost-effective option. To discuss or get a quote please contact using the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 03300 888 495.
Course cost and how to book:
This course is delivered in-house at your firm with prices starting at £1,250.00 for up to 5 delegates. Please contact us with the subject line ‘One Day Intensive Conveyancing Course enquiry’ or call us on 03300 888 495 with your firm address and a number of delegates for a quotation and availability.
Other courses to consider: