In today’s challenging and competitive market, managing and developing your legal practice is paramount to retaining and attracting new clients. This workshop will provide you with the necessary tools to build an effective business marketing plan, that will ultimately turn your vision of growth and profitability into reality.
- Why is marketing for a law practice different from other professions?
- Identifying the current strategic marketing techniques used to successfully market your brand
- Pinpointing your USP and targeting the right clients
- Building relationships with existing clients in order to generate future work
- Discovering new client needs and develop new services
- Identifying targets using research and raise your profile using social media to listen to the market and make connections
- Selling skills – pitch effectively for new clients and work
- Converting enquiries into clients and monitor progress and results
- Creating an effective and realistic business development plan
Who is this course for?
- Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Departments
- Those who currently hold or will assume managerial responsibilities (senior partners, managing partners, managing directors, chief executive officers, chairmen, executive directors etc.)
- Solicitors, barristers, legal executives, paralegals
- Members of your firm who are required to meet the ongoing training SRA and CILEx CPD training requirements
Course dates and venue
The course takes place at the LTC training suite at the Innovation Centre, Canterbury.
Contact us using the form below for the next available date for this course
In house or Group Training?
We can deliver this course at your venue or run an exclusive event for your employees only at the LTC training suite. Group training (4 or more) is usually the most cost-effective option. To discuss or get a quote please contact using the form below, email email@example.com or telephone us on 03300 888 495.
Course cost and how to book:
This course is delivered in-house at your firm with prices starting at £1,250.00 for up to 5 delegates. Please contact us with the subject line ‘One Day Intensive Conveyancing Course enquiry’ or call us on 03300 888 495 with your firm address and a number of delegates for a quotation and availability.
Other courses to consider: