Lawyers are expected to be outstanding communicators. When clients do complain it is often about poor communication rather than the technical aspects of legal work. This workshop will enhance your essential communication skills for being effective and successful with colleagues and clients.
- Based on an individual and collective assessment of the participants’ cognitive profile, the training highlights four main profiles and the requirements to reach interpersonal effectiveness with each of them.
- The value of this profiling tool becomes obvious when applied to practical situations in a lawyers’ life: pitching, practice group meetings, delegating work, staffing, client relationship management and many more.
- Causers of communication barriers and how to overcome them
- Clarifying client expectations
- The key steps for keeping the client informed
- Building a relationship of trust and confidence between you, your colleagues and your client
Who is this course for?
- Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Departments
- Senior lawyers
- Paralegals, legal assistants and support staff
- Members of your firm who are required to meet the ongoing training SRA and CILEx CPD training requirements
In house or Group Training?
We can deliver this course at your venue or run an exclusive event for your employees only at the LTC training suite. Group training (4 or more) is usually the most cost effective option. To discuss or get a quote please contact using the form below, email email@example.com or telephone us on 03300 888 495.
Course cost and how to book:
This course is delivered in-house at your firm with prices starting at £1,250.00 for up to 5 delegates. Please contact us with the subject line ‘One Day Intensive Conveyancing Course enquiry’ or call us on 03300 888 495 with your firm address and number of delegates for a quotation and availability.