This course is designed to provide you with a current insight on the needs of the modern client. You will be provided with the tools to identify your client’s needs and the tactics you need to follow to ensure that your client’s expectations are surpassed.
- Who is the modern client and what is he looking for in their lawyer?
- Creating superior value for your client and recognising their priorities
- Understanding client needs and the importance of empathy.
- Managing expectations and reducing uncertainty, especially in terms of costs/pricing, timescales and the likelihood of different outcomes.
- Client service and the inclusion of social media.
- Measures to monitor client service and identifying areas of improvement.
- Developing a retention strategy.
- Dealing with dissatisfied clients and the perfect apology
Who is this course for?
- Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Departments
- Senior lawyers
- Paralegals, legal assistants and support staff
- Members of your firm who are required to meet the ongoing training SRA and CILEx CPD training requirements
Course dates and venue
The course takes place at the LTC training suite at the Innovation Centre, Canterbury.
Contact us using the form below for the next available date for this course
In house or Group Training?
We can deliver this course at your venue or run an exclusive event for your employees only at the LTC training suite. Group training (4 or more) is usually the most cost effective option. To discuss or get a quote please contact using the form below, email email@example.com or telephone us on 03300 888 495.
Course cost and how to book:
This course is delivered in-house at your firm with prices starting at £1,250.00 for up to 5 delegates. Please contact us with the subject line ‘One Day Intensive Conveyancing Course enquiry’ or call us on 03300 888 495 with your firm address and a number of delegates for a quotation and availability.